Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Free Printable Cupcake Wrapper

So I realized after posting I'm going to keep up on this blog (over a month ago) I've yet to actually do it. It's not because I have a lack of wanting to update, I'm just not sure what to post... So for now how about a freebie?

I've been working on making printable parties for my upcoming Etsy shop (which will be in the shop within the next week or so) and what's not a better way to promote than a free printable cupcake wrapper!

 These red, white and blue cupcake wrappers are perfect for Memorial Day or 4th of July!


To print click image, left click image and select "print picture". Cut out and tape around cupcakes.
 ~ I recommend printing on cardstock for durability.



* This freebie is for personal use only. Please do not try to sell, or claim as your own. But please feel free to share with friends and family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment